Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home Shopping

Now that I've had some time for daytime TV, including Home Shopping, Teleshopping and however else these channels are called, I am delighted to say that there's so much stuff out there that is so ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and DEFINITELY WORTH SPENDING MY MONEY on...

Unfortunately, as I don't have a steady income at the moment it is not likely that I will be able to obey all their great advertising preaches. I agree - magicTOES is worth buying and will totally invigorate me. The swinging abflexer looks like fun, yes. And the scratch remover for your car - no matter what colour it is - is absolutely fantastic. Not to mention the lids for boxes, cups, sauce pans etc. Unfortunately, I forget all the proper names instantly. Once I have TV again I will note them down and put links up so I'll never forget

It's a true dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment