Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Too many bad news in my world...

...it feels like this year is full of bad news and people dying. Yes yes, I know, it happens every day, every year, but somehow, this year feels just as full of deaths and sad sad news as 2000.

Last week I learned that my friend lost her baby, another friends parents are getting a divorce, this week my parents had a car accident (nothing serious happened, apart from Robert (the car) needing serious repairing) and now the potential new national keeper of Germany committed suicide. I know, the national keeper isn't part of my life, but I love football/soccer, and I find it so sad that he took his own life because he was so severely depressed.

RIP, Robert Enke, and please let this be the last bad news for a long time.

People, have babies, get married, throw parties because it's Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment