Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HappyBad Delft...

...or the neverending shower.

Alright, there's new developments. On Saturday, we went to HappyBad (my toesnails cringe when I hear, say or write that name) and I was able to bark a bit at the guy who manages the store. I was tempted to give him a written assignment:

What is successful managing and how does it relate to customer satisfaction?

But instead I just barked and he said yes yes yes it's all my fault I'm so sorry blablabla. Douche. He would contact the Headquarters and now it's only 5 weeks until the shower comes in FOR SURE and then they will install it and yes, we'll get a rebate and he'll try to make us happy and satisfied again. I couldn't help but say: I think it's a little late for that, but hey, try!

So. Today, the boyfriend gets a call from that douche (HA HA, SO FUNNY!) and he says: we will install the shower and offer you a 150Euro Rebate.


right.

RIGHT

RIGHT!!

WHAT.THE.HECK?!

We have been told initially that we'll get 300 Euros off, and potentiall free installation. However, when we asked for it in writing, the email didn't come.

Anyways, I was SO upset that I called the guy back and requested to talk to his supervisor. Surprise, surprise, he was out and tadaa! I was talking to his supervisor. His name is Christian, he sounded roughly 25. oookay. You're the supervisor. Right. ok, then, listen up, imbecile:

*insertrantaboutshittycustomerserviceandlackofknowledgeskillandcompetency*

So, he then hangs up - whoops, so sorry. Well, ok, it just HELPED with my mood. Woohoo.

So, now he tells me that they'll offer us 50 Euro credit and they'll install it. Cause installing a shower costs 350 Euro. How can that be? It's a stupid SHOWER, not ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

So I tell him to shove the installation up his bum (in nice words, of course, all friendly yet upset) and give us the 350 PLUS the 50.

No no, that doesn't work. And then I have it and tell him to give me the address to which I can send a proper complaint letter, and that I'm ready to cancel the order.

That's fine, we can do it right now. There are 50 other customers who we offered this and they are happy. Well, Christian, I'd call them all a bunch of idiots and I don't care how many customers you mess around with.

This is about MY FLIPPING BATHROOM!!

So, he gives me the address of the headquarters. And I tell him to give me a name, of the MD or the owner of the company.

He then tells me that HE IS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY.

Are you kidding me? Dude, go back to school of basic customer service and do your homework!

So. I think I've decided to have them shove the shower up their bums and look for something else. Need to discuss it with the boyfriend, obviously. On top of that, we'll inform every consumer board in the Netherlands about it. Raise hell, idiots.

Oh, funny story on the side: I went to an interview tonight and one of the other girls getting interviewed used to work for HappyBad and quit cause she couldn't stand the lack of professionalism and competence. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment